For those of you who read my blogs, you know I have been contemplating selling Perfectly Posh, and today I finally made the plunge!!
Feel free to visit the link below..
Why, you may ask?
I have been brainstorming ways to continue to promote myself and my massage. I wanted to do something new and exciting.
So, I decided to make a BIG change in trying to promote myself and my massage. I decided that I want to start selling Perfectly Posh and do home parties, as well as FB parties.
This is how I plan on my parties to go…
- I want to offer chair massage (so I will bring my chair to wherever you decide to throw a party.)
- I want to do facials, that include a cleanse, scrub, mask, and moisturizer, warm towels will also be incorporated.
- I also want to offer foot massages, with Posh Products, so people can kind of get a feel of how our services at the office work.
- I want to make up goodie bags for each person that is attending. The goodie bags will include samples of Posh as well as promotional pens, chap sticks, Biofreeze, business cards, etc.
- I want to offer a giveaway with a free massage in it for those who place any orders.
This is a really big step for me,but I think it will help me promote myself as a LMT (licensed massage therapist) even more and lead to many exciting ideas!